ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Query

Here is another alternative for you:
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/ <--- Free for Linux only

You can easily install this from a terminal by issuing the following
command:

sudo apt-get install xaralx

It is part of Intrepid's Repos.

If you feel like paying for or supporting a linux supported vendor
another good application is: LightZone found at the link below. It is
pretty expensive, but seems to have had good reviews.

http://www.lightcrafts.com/store/index.html

Hope this gives you some more alternatives.

Chris Crisafulli