ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Query

I know we have been replying with alternatives and not answering your
question.

I don't see a "Paint Shop Pro" option on Corel's site, but I found Paint
Shop Pro Photo X2 and it only supports Windows.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1184951547051#versionTabview=tab0&tabview=tab5

JP