ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu troubles (Fwd from Moderation)

Just so you know, Flash and Java aren't installed in Ubuntu by default,
you will need to add them from the Applications->Add/Remove... program.
It could be that your website problems have nothing to do with the proxy
settings at all.

Also, I encourage you to join the IRC Channel #ubuntu-us-fl, you can do
that with the Pidgin Instant Messenger installed in Ubuntu, just create
a new IRC account, then got Buddies->Join a Chat to join.
-
Michael Hall
mhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx