Re: CD Pack ordered

Webcam studio works great for ustream and blogtv. Just install
openjdk-jre6 and http://webcamstudio.wiki.sourceforge.net/ . It will
take the webcam's input and allow you to adjust it to your needs and
forward it to flash. If you have any problems getting the live broadcast
to work, try that. Jacob, I'm going to call you. :P just kidding.

Oops.. accidently sent this to just Jacob, so he'll be getting two of this message.