Re: Plan of Action

Hey the Stephan,

I am 100% dead on right with you. Just a minor ( really minor, almost not
worth mentioning ) point -- PA is one solid team. The kind of structure I am
changing for Ohio.The western folk are so far from Philly that they drop
off, due to a lack of "care" from the others, much Cleveland, Ashtabula and
everyone else 3+ hours away from the events in Columbus.

To address this ( and hopefully fix! ), I would love to get LoLoCos ( or as
the great tnseditor put it, a ReLoCo ) together, to keep a small(er) group
of members face to face on a basis that is more regular then once every six
months. Here in Cleveland, it's every two weeks.

IMHO, heading out more then 30 minutes is unacceptable for a meet-up. Yes,
Stephan, I know how it is up north a bit, but IIRC we have a few other
members in Ashtabula County. I would love to get Ubuntu Hour going there as
well.

Every once in a great while ( 6 months to a year, perhaps? ) it might be
worthwhile to get together in the population centers nearest to them (
Cleveland+, Columbus, Toledo, Cincinnati ) for a few events. I don't want
anyone having the short straw. It should not be hard to stay active.

RE Podcast:

I LOVE the idea. I would be enthralled to see that up and running. I can
provide hosting if we need it. It would just be outstanding. Any help you
are offering is accepted with deep gratitude.

I would love to see this team move to "the team", and really start to build
real bonds to our neighbors :)

Stephen, I truly thank you for the feedback, you raise excellent and well
thought out points

-Paul