Re: Plan of Action

Stephan,

Glad to hear that someone in Ashtabula County is taking a serious
interest! I hail from Conneaut but go to school in the Cleveland Area.
It is a bit of a hassle to get out to these parts on a regular basis and
trust me, that snow...I don't know if any more be said in regards to
that aside from trying to go down Rt. 90 in a blizzard is less than
preferable.

I understand where you're coming from though. Northeast Ohio is quite
expansive and covers a great deal of area. Feeling a bit bold, I'd even
go as far to say that it includes the greater Akron and Youngstown
areas. A way in which to incorporate these said areas is quite an order
but with the input of everyone a way in which to broker a more cohesive
group won't be very difficult (at least in my mind). Any further ideas
would only lead to a way in which to solve this slight dilemma.

Paul and I have been throwing ideas back and forth to one another and we
really want to see a real community spawn. But, reaching out to the rest
of you who may be reading this set of e-mails, your input is extremely
important and I encourage you to talk to Paul and come into the IRC
channel (#ubuntu-us-oh on Freenode).

The podcast idea is fantastic though. Any more ideas in regards to that?

andy