Columbus/Central Ohio ReLoCo

Hey Everyone,

I've recently been appointed as the Central Ohio (Columbus) Really Local
Community Lead.  I will be hosting Ubuntu Hours in and around the OSU
Campus area where we can get together, hang out for a few hours, eat,
and talk about Ubuntu and possibly do a little promotion while we're at
it.  I have not yet decided when these Ubuntu Hours will be held, and
would like to get your input on the matter on the days that would be the
best, the hours

I'd like to get the contact information from those of you within the
LoCo that are from the Central Ohio (Columbus) so I can put it in a
personal database so I can better communicate with you.  Please e-mail
me (brifreytag@xxxxxxxxx) or simply reply to this e-mail with whatever
contact information you would like to give me (E-mails required, phone
numbers, addresses optional), and I will use this to stay in touch with
you.

As Paul has mentioned previously, there is not a whole lot of
participation going on within the LoCo, and a lot of that is because it
is hard to get everyone together in one city.  By spreading the LoCo out
across the regions (NEO, NWO, Central, Southern), we will be able to
better get group participation by not forcing people to travel great
distances to get a chance to hang out with Ubuntu users.  These ReLoCos
are also a great way to help us gain more active members in the State-
wide LoCo.

I'm on the IRC channel every day pretty much all day and in the
evenings.  We are channel #ubuntu-us-oh on the Freenode server.  Ask for
MaskedDriver.

Thank you very much,

Brian Freytag
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MaskedDriver (https://launchpad.net/~maskeddriver)