Ohio LoCo

Hey all!

I hope all is well. Coming at you is the new dictator of the LoCOhio.
For those of you who don't know me, I am Paul Tagliamonte, Cleveland-er,
and F/OSS nut. In case any of you are idle, or just never knew about the
Mailing Lists, I would just like to introduce myself.

If you are getting this message, and thinking "Who the hell is this?",
you need to start getting involved. Times are changing, IRC is active
again, and the Mailing Lists are rising from the dead.

(Really) Local teams are growing, and events are starting up again. No
longer must you travel 3 hours to get to an event.

I suggest, if you are one of those who does not know about what is going
on, to go to:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio

and subscribe to the mailing list. I send out weekly updates, and I
really encourage you all to join our IRC channel, #ubuntu-us-oh, on
irc.freenode.net. A screencast is being done to help any of you new to
IRC. Hang tight and join in on the Mailing List. That's all email.

Following is my One-year plan for this team, and I strongly encourage
you all to come out of the woodwork.

http://blog.paultags.com/2009/11/details-on-the-one-year-ohio-team-plan/

Read, Comment, Get involved. It is a Local Community after all, let's
take the Community back.

-Paul
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Paul Tagliamonte (https://launchpad.net/~paultag)