Weekly Newsletter Nov 7th

Hey Team!

Hope all is well!

Lots and lots of news today!

Check out our new board of Administrators!

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes>

Any ReLoCo leads, Ubuntu members or Canonical guys, please email me, and
request to be added! The buckeyes make all the "big" team decisions -- fight
for your right to vote!

What's a ReLoCo you say?

Of course! We have some new Leads, in a town near you!

canthus13 -- leading the charge into the West with TOLEDO Ohio!
tnseditor -- Keeping it real with LIMA Ohio!
Jordan -- coming out of DAYTON!
MaskedDriver -- our brand new COLUMBUS contact! OH!

Get in touch with the lead nearest you!

We had our first Ubuntu Hour, raging success. Photos next time, I promise.

#ubuntu-us-oh on irc.freenode.net! C'mon over -- It's getting active again!

 * The next "big" event will be hosted by LeRoy Miller, down in Middletown,
Nov 28, 2009 10am till 5pm, Let's see a great turn out! Anyone in the area
is encouraged to show up!

Till next week, your humble dictator,
Paul Tagliamonte

Follow ups