Re: Weekly Newsletter Nov 7th

Hello everyone,

I'm going to reiterate and then extrapolate on what Paul said about the
Ubuntu Hour: Paul, myself and John had a great conversation about the
tenants of open-source software, ways of implementing it on a macro-scale
and showing off some of the fancy hardware to the employees at the local
coffee house.

I encourage everyone to think about starting one (an Ubuntu Hour) in their
respective area. It's not only rewarding but a fantastic way in which to
build community, develop ideas and for general discourse.

Also, I'd like to hear some more voices from the Youngstown/Akron area. I
feel as if they're under-represented. So--if you're in that area of Ohio,
drop Paul a line or stop into the IRC.

-andy