Re: Weekly Newsletter Nov 7th

Actually, I'm from the youngstown area, and would be interested to see
if anyone is
in that area. I also currently work at Kent State, so am wondering if
anyone on the list
is from the Kent/Akron area?

Feel free to mail me off list if you're in either of those areas! I'm
also occasionally on
irc (when I'm in front of a computer for extended periods of time) as ThaFreak.

I would love to see an Ubuntu Hour in the Kent area (as I'm there all
week long).

Doug