Re: (no subject)

Somebody, please, remove me from this annoying mailing list! Your link to remove doesn't work!

On 4/15/2010 4:50 PM, Brian Freytag wrote:
Middle-posting is useful if there are many inquiries in the e-mail you
are replying to. For example if somebody asks:

1. What is your name
2. What is your social security number
3. What is your bank account number
4. What is your mother's maiden name
5. What is your address
6. What is the name of your puppy

It would be much easier to answer them within the actual quoted text
as opposed to retyping all of the questions or just answering them
1-by-1.

BTW. Everyone is welcome to answer those questions ;)