Re: Ohio Linux

Okay, with that much taken care of, next order of business...
Inventory/swag/other...

I contacted S76 last night, will see what the reply is when it comes...

I believe someone has some boxes of 10.04 Official cds, can we get an
approximate number of those and what types (i.e. 150 32bit desktop, 100
64bit server, 50 kubuntu 32bit desktops, etc; no need to piece count,
just a rough idea)?

Paul: Are we getting more swag (t-shirts, hats, stickers, etc) from
Canonical again, if we are do we know who will be receiving/responsible
for those items?

And someone should still have shirts, cds, etc from last year, do you
still have those, and can you confirm attending this year. If not, we
should figure out a way to get them to someone who is attending.

I know there are still several people who "don't know if they are
attending or not yet", and that's fine, I'd just like to start getting
things ready for those that are confirmed.

Next, for those bringing items, I would prefer to have
contingency/back-up plans in case of emergencies. I would like to have
these in place at least 2 weeks before the event. I'm not trying to
blame or anything, or shame anyone; I just want to make sure that
everyone and everything is covered. I understand that things happen, and
can happen quickly (considering I am a dad, husband, etc, I've been
there), the show is still happening and I felt bad for the attendees
since we had no cds or anything last year.

TODO:

    * Register/pay for booth
    * Official CDs
    * Power Strip
    * Canonical Swag (shirts, hats, stickers, etc)
    * Demos/Demo Units (would someone like to make a looping video or
      OOoPresentation to show off 10.04 or 10.10 Alpha features?)
    * Banner/logos
    * Back-up plans for bringing items
    * Who will man the booth (This can wait until end of August)

Jordan