Re: OLF & Money Update

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat
<skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If we got permission from Canonical, could we do an order through
> Malley's to get some chocolate bars done up?  My other alternative would
> be to get custom printed M&M's through Ethel M's place in Vegas.  I
> would imagine we'd need somebody at Canonical to sign off on M&M's in
> the new Light colors with the Circle of Friends logo in white printed on
> 'em.  Dollar Tree would be the least best scenario in my view as we
> couldn't get things customized BUT we could get lots of candy to have
> available.

Oh man, that would be so kickass. I don't think Canonical would have a
problem with it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

On another note, what do you all say to LoCo business-cards to be
handed out at the event? They'd be generic to Ubuntu Ohio, using
whatever branding we come up with. I think they'd be useful in
reminding people to check out the LoCo. We could even slip them into
CD cases. ;) I'll cover the cost; they're not that expensive to print.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/