Re: OLF & Money Update

On 06/25/2010 12:07 AM, Jacob Peddicord wrote:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat
<skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
If we got permission from Canonical, could we do an order through
Malley's to get some chocolate bars done up?  My other alternative would
be to get custom printed M&M's through Ethel M's place in Vegas.  I
would imagine we'd need somebody at Canonical to sign off on M&M's in
the new Light colors with the Circle of Friends logo in white printed on
'em.  Dollar Tree would be the least best scenario in my view as we
couldn't get things customized BUT we could get lots of candy to have
available.
Oh man, that would be so kickass. I don't think Canonical would have a
problem with it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

On another note, what do you all say to LoCo business-cards to be
handed out at the event? They'd be generic to Ubuntu Ohio, using
whatever branding we come up with. I think they'd be useful in
reminding people to check out the LoCo. We could even slip them into
CD cases. ;) I'll cover the cost; they're not that expensive to print.

We do have some money left over from the PayPay drop that might be used for the cards, which I think are a great idea.

John

--
Registered Linux User #507182
Registered Ubuntu User #31054