Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

It's important also to understand that the O-H-I-O is an Ohio State
University thing. Not an Ohio thing. You do O-H-I-O to somebody from
University of Cinci or Ohio Northern or Ohio University, you're going to get
some nasty looks.

http://www.osu.edu/O-H-I-O/

*"It started out as a simple football cheer.* But today, "O-H-I-O" means the
whole package: strong athletic traditions, major school spirit, academic
achievements, and outreach efforts."