Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

On 06/28/2010 07:58 PM, Brian Freytag wrote:
It's important also to understand that the O-H-I-O is an Ohio State University thing. Not an Ohio thing. You do O-H-I-O to somebody from University of Cinci or Ohio Northern or Ohio University, you're going to get some nasty looks.

I would have to agree. Although I'm an Ohio resident, and root for the Bucks; I'm not an OSU grad and I don't think the O-H-I-O represents the state group. The state flag with the circle of hands in it does more for me.

John