Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

It is _possible_ to get a copy of the font, though I'm not sure how
ethical it is to do so. The font is embedded in the Typography PDF
from the Brand Guidelines[1]. Google can help with the process.

For what it's worth, if you just need the "ohio" text in a font, it's
already in SVG form. Check the Artwork page on the wiki from the
beginning of this thread, find the orange logos, and download the
workspace below it. Photoshop and GIMP can both import SVG, though you
may get better results with a vector editor like Inkscape or
Illustrator.

[1] http://design.canonical.com/the-toolkit/ubuntu-brand-guidelines/

--
Jacob Peddicord