Re: Columbus Ubuntu Hour Ideas

Joshua & Team,

I think that this could be a very good & beneficial suggestion for both the
LoCoHiO as well as our ReLoCo. It is my understanding that the reason that
we have been using the Panera on South side of Ohio State's Campus, is
because of the obvious convenience of it. However, with this being such a
high traffic area I have noticed that it is also not the most convenient
location for people who are coming from areas other than campus.

I would like to know what everyone else thinks about changing location:

What other centralized (in central Ohio) location(s) would be of interest to
you for holding the Ubuntu Hours, & are also areas with high enough traffic
that we could still spread the word about Ubuntu:

What type of location(s) are not of interest to you for holding an Ubuntu
Hour: