Re: Northeast Ohio Census Call

Yes, Summit, Stark, Portage, Trumbull, and probably Lorain, Medina,
Wayne, and Mahoning counties should be included as part of Northeast
Ohio along with Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga and Ashtabula. I found a list
that includes these counties: Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana,
Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland,
Stark, Summit, Trumbull, and Wayne. Another list also includes Erie,
Huron, Holmes, and Tuscarawas counties.

Scott Randby