Re: Tons of Emails / Google Groups

Again, not trying to be pissy or whatever, but Brian, why can't you
just set up a filter or delete the messages that don't apply to you? I
get ALL KINDS of messages that don't directly affect me, I filter or
delete.

For anyone reading who doesn't know how to set up filters in their
chosen email client, let me know and I can help or point you to links
that will help. There's no reason anyone should feel harassed by their
email. :)

-Cheri Francis