Re: Tons of Emails / Google Groups

Jacob,

I agree that we need to keep people "in-the-know" but that doesn't
mean conducting business as usual. Like I said, it's updates on what's
going on around the State. Keeping people informed of events and
stuff.

If it's something that affects 1/8th of the entire Ubuntu mailing
list, then there is no reason you can't send that stuff out to the
people it truly affects.

Brian