Re: Tons of Emails / Google Groups

Brian,

But if you don't know who it affects, how do you address that?  I've been
around for about a month now, and today is the first that I've heard of this
Google Group for the Columbus LoCo.  Had you not thrown that link out in the
email(s) I would have never known.  I stumbled across the LoCo while I was
playing with 11.04 on a different computer and now use it almost
exclusively. You haven't been in the IRC channel (as far as I know) so you
may be unaware of the struggles that I've faced getting Natty to work on my
laptop, Had I even known about the fact that you had to pay to park I would
have probably not even headed toward campus last week.  I wonder how many
people go home after finding out that you need to pay to park down there
(and that's if you are lucky enough to find a spot...) I personally feel
that you shouldn't have to walk blocks to attend something...

Josh