Website updates

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

I've made a few minor changes to how the site runs and operates,
hopefully for the better:

* Anyone in the LoCo can now sign in, just hit the Log In link at the
top and you'll be able to sign in with Launchpad. We just check to see
if you're a member of ~ubuntu-us-ohio and you're on your way.

* Anyone on the Council team (~ubuntu-us-ohio-council) has full
administrative access online. Furthermore, council members (and others
with council approval) may request SSH access to the site; just send
me an email off-list. This was supposed to be the case all along, but
it turns out I messed this up when first setting things up.

* Some people may have noticed an occasional "503 Service Unavailable"
error. This was due to a bug in our software which has been fixed[1].
If there are still issues, please ping me on IRC (jacob) or send me an
email. (Technical details: PHP would crash under certain
circumstances, and the web server would fail to restart it. The server
should now start a new copy when it notices that PHP crashed instead
of bailing out.)

* Regarding the discussion about maps, Cheri suggested adding one to
the site. I went ahead and turned on mapping support, which lets
anyone who signs in set their own location. The full map is here:
http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/map/user
The advantage of this is that someone can't just open the map and
remove all of the points. However, the caveat here is that I can't
just import the map data from SMK's census map. I'm open to using this
or SMK's map, and would love feedback on this. :)

Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers,
Jacob

[1] http://lists.octality.com/pipermail/cherokee/2011-May/014802.html