Re: Website updates

When I go to https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio, I can login using
the Launchpad account information I already have. However, when I try to
login at http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/ using that information I get the
following message:

----
You have used your Single Sign On ID to access a site which is not
recognised by Launchpad Login Service:

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

If you proceed, the following information will be available to the website:

Username: MyUserName
Team membership: ubuntu-us-ohio
----

When I click on the "Yes, sign me in" button, I get a page which asks me
to supply an email address, gives me a link for a new OpenID, and has a
button to create a new account. Well, I don't want to have to deal with
two accounts. Things are confusing enough already with the forum,
mailing list, IRC, wiki, etc.

Scott Randby