Re: Website updates

1.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend, all.

2.  Remember that you need not necessarily provide the ICBM address for
home.  General approximations are best.  For example, my marker shows
Indian Trails Park & Ashtabula County's 17th covered bridge instead of
home base.

3.  Don't run out the clock on voting!

SMK