Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Start a Jam!

I'm not talking about a major undertaking, just a "I live in <city> and I
<time>. Join me!" And then in the same general areas AS the existing
ReLoCos, those projects can be worked on, people can take a few pages
printed out about ubuntu, and sit in a Panera or whatnot.

Instead of just multiple people in the same city sitting alone and working
on something, or even one person who might have been willing to talk to
someone about ubuntu not being out and around folks who might be interested.

If someone doesn't want to go out to work on stuff in public, that's fine
too. It's just an idea. Saying we should "park" it doesn't really move us
toward our goal of having a more active group.