Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Start a Jam!

Okay, I understand your point better now Cheri and withdraw my
objection.  I initially did read it as a major undertaking.  Then again,
I've been involved in the "kissing hands & shaking babies" end of human
interaction a bit too much this week dealing with local politicians so
my brain is definitely muddled.

SMK