Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 05:25:28 -0700
From: "Full Circle Magazine" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Full Circle #73 - Alternative Download Links

Hi folks!
Rather than hold on to the PDF I thought I'd give out an Ubuntu One
link to download from. Also, if U1 goes South you can always download
the PDF from Issuu too. Once the site is all better I'll obviously post
it there.

Here's the info and links:

Full Circle
Issue #73

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our seventy third issue.

This month:
* Ubuntu News.
* How-To : Programming in Python, LibreOffice, and An Intro To SQLite.
* Graphics : Blender, and Inkscape.
* Review: TV Browser & CMUS.* AND: New Ubuntu Games writers and the
Reader Survey 2013 results! plus: Q&A, Command & Conquer, Linux Labs,
Ask The New Guy, My Story, and soooo much more!

Get it while it's hot!
http://ubuntuone.com/7NMhNSHXkqAWb4hgfOl2Yq
(NOTE: we're using an Ubuntu One link while our site is being fixed.
Right click the Ubuntu One URL and click 'Save As' to download the PDF.)

Google Currents Edition:
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAow8rChBw/full_circle_magazine_73_lite

Also available via Issuu:
http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and
click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.