Re: Items for discussion

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:33:56 -0400
John F <tnseditor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Be sure to ask Carl at System 76 if they would like to send a
> representative and if they would like to give out some swag.  They have
> been helpful in the past.
>
> John (tnseditor)

[snip]

We've been pigeon-holed with a non-commercial table.  They could give us stuff but the representative wouldn't be able to say a thing.  System76 doesn't have a table showing on the chart here, strangely enough: http://ohiolinux.org/expo

Whether or not they've got a presence at OLF is an interesting question.  I may need to follow up on that.

Stephen Michael Kellat