Re: Items for discussion

Just to point out in OLF's defense/ dismay, they are not the beat
webmasters. They have always been very bad about keeping their site up to
date. I would strongly suggest that you [we always] directly contact the
vendor in question opposed to relying on the status of the OLF website.

-Jon Buckley (itsafork)