Re: [POLL]Which Mailing-List We Should Use.

Problem with using LP list: You must be a member of the ~ubuntu-us-ohio team on Launchpad to post to or receive messages from the list though not to view the archive.  Anybody wandering around the Internet can join the lists.ubuntu.com mailing list which potentially allows for measuring interest before perhaps joining fully.

Problem with using lists.ubuntu.com: Subscription list doesn't necessarily overlap with Launchpad team membership.  Anybody wandering around the Internet can join.

Stephen Michael Kellat