ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: Remote activity idea...

Duration-wise, it would depend on the person doing the walkthrough, how
much info they want to cover, and any question + answer time.

For example, I could probably take as little as 15 minutes to give an
overview of my normal usage or if people wanted details about
configuration, reasons for choices, setup, updates, etc, etc, I could
probably talk for 45mins to an hour.

Anthony: I like the social media/holiday countdown idea -- if we can ensure
more than 1 or 2 people are willing to do it.   ;)