ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu-wisconsin.org

On Fri, 2015-12-25 at 21:07 -0600, Simon Quigley wrote:
> We are really lacking in the system requirements for the Flavors
> page(http://ubuntu-wisconsin.org/Flavors/), and once that is done,
> then we can really move forward with getting this finished up and
> moved to Bootstrap.

Impressive. Quite a project.

How will the screenshots and system requirements be checked and updated
every six months? Manual or automated?

Over in the UbuntuForums, we do finding-a-flavor the other way around
and a bit more conversationally - they tell us their hardware and
interests, and we recommend two or three LiveUSBs to burn and try. It
works well.

What's the target market? Satisfied Windows users? Dissatisfied Windows
users? New *buntu users before their first install? Unskilled users?
Skilled users?

Cheers,

Ian