ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: What now?

I am so happy I accidentally sent this to the Ubuntu Lists mailing list. Thank you all for responding. :)

I would love to have a meetup in Madison. I'm in the Green Bay area, but if it was over the summer or on a weekend, I would probably be able to convince my parents to drive me. :)

If you want to know how to start getting involved, if you have the money, get an Ubuntu t-shirt[1] and start an Ubuntu hour! The more we have the more active we are! If you start one, let us know where and when and I'll put it on the LoCo portal.

Since I got a *lot* more feedback, I'll ask Canonical IS if I can get administrative permission for this list on Monday(I'm the contact and leader) and as soon as I get that, I'll delete the Launchpad list, unless anybody objects.

If you are on IRC, we have the #ubuntu-us-wi channel on Freenode. If you have the time, stop by so we can chat. :)

We also have a set of wiki pages that you can use if you wish[2]. Since the Ubuntu Wiki was having spam attacks, they restricted edit access to members of the Ubuntu Etherpad team in Launchpad, but our LoCo is a member of that team, so join our Launchpad team[3] if you would like to edit the wiki.

Have a nice weekend everyone! Thanks again! :)

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx