ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour on Wednesday night

The 14th is fine. Of course, Guelph Web Maker's Meetup is on the 14th, but I haven't been to one since September so they're not likely to miss me now. I was angling for the 7th because that's an empty spot on my calendar...

I'll put an event on the LoCo calendar for 14 December. That'll also give a bit of separation for Charles' Ubuntu Hour on 2 December.

--Bob.