ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Need a venue for Wednesday's Ubuntu Hour

Hello,

I am Kiran Kumar Kamsetti, located in Waterloo. Recently I found this group
and would like to join you all on this Wednesday meet. I have been Ubuntu
user from past 7+ years, but do not have much technical expertise. I am not
sure what you do in these regular meets, do you think it is a good idea for
me to join?

Regards,
Kiran