ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour Kitchener

When we went after Ubuntu Hour last month (around 8:30pm) it was so busy
we had to move tables around so we could sit together. There were at
least three other largish parties taking all the good seats.  Tony
brought us a plate of krupuk to make up.  I think he was turning away
take-out customers...  The Friday dinner rush goes from 8:00pm to 10:00pm.

So, Egg Roll King on a Friday night is the trendy place to be. I'm
really looking forward to it :-)

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>         http://sobac.com/sobac/
SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413