ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Canada IRC meeting and Ubuntu Hours

Ellen needs my help tomorrow night, so I don't think I'll be able to make
the meeting.  I might be able to make (part of) the Hour, though.  I may
poke my head in IRC on my phone if I get the chance...

Darcy.