ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hour Kitchener, 7 Feb, 6:00pm at ERK

Hi all: This here's just the regular monthly reminder of Ubuntu Hour
Kitchener on Thursday, 7 February 2013 at 6:00pm at the Egg Roll King
restaurant in Kitchener, Ontario.  Yes, that's a week late, but an hour
early.  I'm not sure if Charles intends this to be the regular time and
date, or if this is just an anomaly for this month.

There's been some excitement about the Ubuntu Phone announcement, and
some people are coming specifically to talk about that.

I think Charles made reservations today, but Thursday nights aren't the
busiest day at ERK so if you just want to drop in unannounced that's
OK.  For those of you who want to register, there's the Ubuntu-ca LoCo
event at http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2176/detail/  The map
there pinpoints Egg Roll King Restaurant in the middle of Southern
Ontario.  Who'da guessed?

--Bob.

--

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>         http://sobac.com/sobac/
SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388