ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour on Victoria Day?

For anyone who was worried about ERK being closed on Victoria Day, worry
no more! They're open, and I've made a reservation for 6:00pm.  Based on
the current registrations at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2809/detail/ it looks like we'll
need a table for two...

- --Bob, who anticipates greater participation and made a reservation for
eight...