ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Xenial Xerus Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party?

Yeah, it's gone.

If you're looking for the Chinese buffet experience, we're back to King's
and Mandarin.

If you want room, parking and Waterloo, you could try China Garden.  But I
expect you guys will default to ERK. :)

Darcy.