ubuntu-women-leaders team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.admin.canonical.com #89716] Ubuntu Women wiki spamming

The Ubuntu Women Leaders are aware of the spam attack on our wiki.  One
of the leaders, Svetlana Belkin, first noted it but forgot to report to
you at RT.   We thank you for this e-mail and hopefully the actions
taken will help to stop the attacks.

Thank you,
Svetlana Belkin, on behalf of the Ubuntu Women Leaders