Re: [Question #76217]: How to run or install 9.04 on Dell XPS 720

Tarmac is still having a problem:
Thanks for your response.  I've checked the CD again and it is fine.

I also already tried the various Boot Options given in the link you gave
me but they didn't help unfortunately.  I removed one of the cards also
and tried to boot the Live CD to test.  It still will not boot
successfully.  It would appear to be unable to launch XServer
successfully with this NVidia card?

Many thanks for any assistance.