[Question #76474]: Web Cam

Hi...

Last week I purchased a new Laptop from Dell Company, Vostro A840 Model
I've installed Linux Ubuntu OS in that
There is no inbuilt Web Cam in this model
So I went to a near-by shop to purchase a new Web Cam
I tried various Web Cams on my Laptop, but no one was compatible with it
Also, on the box of the Web Cams, there are no instructions about installing the same in Linux System
I don't know how to install the CD given with the Cam, as the Laptop didn't recognize it
I also searched on net about the drivers or setups, but no outcome....
Please help me out of this

Regards,
Saneem Patwardhan
Mumbai, India