Re: [Question #76445]: how do I download ff3.5?

Question #76445 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76445

Dan Smith gave more information on the question:
Let me be more explicit about this: For a fact I don't understand at
least 95% of what I've been given, and I'm guessing I'll screw up trying
to use the rest, if past history is any guide, but in any case this will
really take some time, so I'll thank all of you in advance so you'll not
think  I've just blown you all off and disappeared.