From: Jeruvy <question76542@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #76542]: lost passwword in keepassx
To: c4mil@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 2:42 PM

Your question #76542 on keepassx in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/keepassx/+question/76542

Jeruvy requested for more information:
Keepassx will simply remove itself but the database will remain.  The
database itself has nothing to do with the method that Ubuntu uses for
verifying packages, etc., so to answer your question (if I understand
correctly) I don't believe it would have any affect.

Perhaps you can post the exact error message you are encountering so we
can review it more accurately.  Perhaps running dmesg will allude to a
more meaningful error message.

Good luck.

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.