[Question #76618]: Download address book to Evolution e-mail

New question #76618 on yelp in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/yelp/+question/76618

I have an email account with Earthlink and use their email program.

I have so far successfully set up Ubantu Evolution email to send/receive
email with Earthlink on DSL.

However, I don't know how to import my address book (contact list
with email addresses) from Earthlink to Evolution.  Is there any
easier way than laboriously hand typing them into Evolution?

Thanks,
-Brian Gabelman
gygisalba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx