Re: [Question #76560]: Unable to print from Brother DCP-130C Printer setup OK

Question #76560 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/76560

Don Macintosh gave more information on the question:
This is driving me mad!

There is no problems with the connection to the printer.

The printer shows as being connected, the Brother DCP-130C has two slots
for CF and SD digital camera cards, any card inserted immediately shows
up in Ubuntu with all the pictures.

All print jobs are processed and show in the Document Print Status (DCP-
130C) under Completed Jobs  as processed and Completed, so far I have
over 30 Jobs of all types from various applications showing as being
processed and completed.

At the moment I am using Ubuntu through Windows until I can get the
printer to print, then it will be loaded as my operating system. (Vista
sucs! and I cannot see me installing Win7).

Please is there anything else I can try.

Thanks for a great OS,

Don Macintosh