[Question #77025]: Detecting TV Tuner Card

Hi there.

I am using HP Slimline Desktop PC (I think I have been writing this line often now.)
Anyway. I have in Build TV Tuner Card. I had install Myth TV. Though I have problems in Configuring Myth TV.
Now I think Ubuntu is not able to detect TV Tuner Card in my system.

I tried using following commands (thanks to Onkar for the help).
I dont see any TV tuner Card details.
dmesg
lspci
lsusb

Does anyone who have Slimline faced this problem ? Where you able to configure TV in your system with Ubuntu ?
Please help me I want to watch TV and I dont want to go back to Windows.

Thanks,
Jagdeep(Jaggi)